Unexpected Trauma Adverted by a Poopy Diaper

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jason37, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Jason37

Jason37 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gunshot
      Sitting and enjoying my kids play on a beautiful day at the park and also on an extremely quiet tinnitus day....then all of a sudden my toddler filled his britches and off to the truck to change him we went.

20 seconds later a emergency siren went off for no reason for about 10 seconds right above the snack shack.

Why the hell there is a siren on top of a soccer park snack shack I couldn't tell you. Luckily we were about 100 yards away and the kids were already in the truck....I dove in after about two seconds of disbelief. It was really loud, and the sad thing is there were all kinds of kids there playing.

I haven't noticed a spike or any ear fullness but, did I ever let the guy on the other end of the phone have it at the parks department. The mayors office got a message also..it wasn't nice. All I can say is that was the most grateful I've ever been for a poop diaper.

• Like Like x 6
    2. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Someone’s looking out for you! I hope you bought your kid an ice-cream or something.

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jason37

Jason37 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gunshot
      Yeah they got slushies...regular everyday stuff doesn't bother me, but this one has me a little nervous tonight, even though I haven't noticed anything different the last four hours.