We Have to Beat Tinnitus, Until Help Arrives

Discussion in 'Support' started by Rajin, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Rajin

Rajin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      9/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss ,noise
      I have had tinnitus going on 10 months, closing in on a year. Being positive, thinking positive, keeping busy, meditation, eating right, etc. are the only things helpful. Any negative thinking cause depression, anxiety and just make things worse.

Life is too short wasting it just thinking of tinnitus, which make things worse .There is no help as for now, but the only help is positive thinking... My tinnitus is constantly there, so not thinking of it will be my best cure. We have to also be smart what we do now, where we go, when to protect, we all are different.

Tinnitus is a terrible thing, I feel for everyone here who share their stories and all the wonderful people here everyday to help each other and the support. I hope and pray we get help soon. For now we just need to do everything to move on. God blessings!

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Hug Hug x 2
    2. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      Help will arrive, the demand is too high. Kids today blast mp3 players in their ears damaging their hearing. Just living in the 21st century city life is a great way to destroy cochlear hair cells.

Now that we have science and people that vote left wing and like to whine about things we are very certain to see a cure.

Unlike back in the day (1930's) when manly tough guys got tinnitus for drilling jackhamers working 16 hours a day 7 days a unregulated unsafe work conditions and high frequency hearing loss with loud tinnitus was a sign of manly toughness.

• Agree Agree x 3
    3. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
    4. robHing

robHing Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      There are over one million military veterans have tinnitus in USA.
      Hoping the cure of medicines or surgeries will come soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1