Why Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LeighannMarie, Sep 17, 2015.

1. LeighannMarie

LeighannMarie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hey .. so my name is Leighann. My head rings like all of yours I'm guessing lol.. I try to make light of it as much as possible because life does go on, but it helps to know your not alone. This is the first time logging on to a forum of any kind so I have not a clue what I'm doing !! Just hoping to get through this thing called life ( ringing and all ) not feeling alone. Thanks !!

2. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      Welcome, leighannMarie,

Jump in, the waters fine! Well, actually maybe it's not? So, you're not a newbie to T, but new here. Lot's of good people and advice. Seems you're handling your T, with the right attitude. Maybe give us some details, on how you think you recieved, your little bundle of joy.

3. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Welcome @LeighannMarie maybe you can tell us more , how did you get t and since when etc...

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      LeighannMarie

LeighannMarie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      @Sailboardman Thank you for the welcome. I've had it for almost three years now. Not entirely sure why it started .. My best guess and the many Dr.s I've seen say , it's possible that although it had been a good month after a double ear infection, I was exposed to some loud music. It was the first time I'd been out the in months ... Woke up the next day both ears were ringing and they never stopped. It has changed slightly over the past year I'm not sure if it's for better or worse, but I just keep on living. Single mom to my little girl , so giving up is not an option :) @uae96

• Hug Hug x 2
    5. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      Welcome Leighann

Sounds like you have the right attitude! Gotta live your life and do what you have to do. You have a little one who needs you and as you stated "giving up is not an option." :)

• Like Like x 1