24-Year-Old with Acute Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jerson Sanchez, Oct 13, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. So, my tinnitus came out of nowhere the last week of september. It might of been from the asprins i was taking. Its been hard trying to cope with this sound which has been only in my right ear. Its been ongoing for a couple of weeks. I haven't had a good nights rest for a while and i'm currently on medication (prednisone and amoxicillin). Does anyone have good tips to sleep and to ignore the T and perhaps some herbal remedies to ease the noise?
    2. Jose0964

Jose0964 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I have 24 too and i have a high pitch sound in bothy ears its more like in the back of my head, my tinnitus came from nowhere to i was just trying to sleep and out of nowhere instarted hearing this sound now its been 2 months and 2 days with it and so far a low salt diet helped me alot to make it lower

I try to walk every day and it helps to with my anxiety

For sleeping i would recomend melatonin (u can get it at walgreens if your from the US) or valerian pills they help too and maybe a hot bath too
      • Like Like x 1
    3. JohnB

JohnB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Im 22 and I have severe chronic tinnitus for 8 years. I use a sound machine to try mask it. It plays different ambient sounds.