6 Months With Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by bwspot, Dec 14, 2014.

1. bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      So 6 months went by and not much changed regarding the volume and pitch of the t. What I noticed is that I react to it better then before. I feel like i am in acceptence mode. What happended can not be undone unless I get lucky and some miracle happens. What helps me is relaxation and talking to the t when it screams.
      I am worried that if 1 year passes the chance of the t to turn off will be minimal.
      For now at least I can sleep and do everything I used to do. I used to say a lot "why me?" now I say "I am accepting it and i am moving forward".
      Yes it sucks to have it and I would give anything to undo it but that's not an option. Good luck to you all.

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Marcini
      Dreaming

Marcini Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2008
      Great attitude. It sucks but you have to try to accept it and move as best as possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      I am trying to hang in here but I got a cold and my t is screaming now. I thought I was doing great and now I feel I am screwed again. It's so hard to deal with this crap. Had a really bad mental breakdown yesterday. I talked to myself for too long and blamed everyone and everything for the t I got. I am so jeleous of people walking around and hearing that beautiful silence I used to know. I hope it normalizes soon. What kind of f up design the ear is. It is so perfect but at the same time it allows of the existence of the t. Somebody had too be really pissed when writing that part of the DNA code.