A Little Poem I Found

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stacey, Nov 9, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. stacey
      Bookworm

stacey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/15/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hey everyone, so I found a poem I wrote about a year ago, It was after I had a major breakup. Rereading it was sad and took my mind off my T for a minute, so I thought i'd share it with you guys. I know it sounds cheesy and wack so read at your own risk :p. Now I mostly just write about my T and H, this was my last emotional writing. Its the little things we do to try to somewhat distract ourselves from stupid T.

What I Hate Most

I hate how you hurt me. How you left me there crying, while you were with someone smiling.

How you just didn't care for me, not even a little bit, not even at all. Did you enjoy watching me fall? was it

entertaining?

What I hate most of all is that even when I hated you , I still loved you!.

I hate how the heart is the most selfish organ in our body, as the heart wants what it wants, even when its

wrong and painful.

I hate how I can't erase memories of you because the mind replays what the heart can't delete.

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. Julien87
      Balanced

Julien87 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Exposure to loud sound (concert)
      Thanks for sharing Stacey ;)
      I hope all these bad feelings are far away ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1