Allergy Shots — Has Anyone Tried Them?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marias21, Apr 10, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      Im thinking about getting allergies shots to reduce my symptoms because this has been the worst i have ever been i usually get Eczema and itching but this congestion and T has been a Hell for me has any one tryed them

2. citigirl13
      Dreaming

citigirl13 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      17/1/14
      I have not tried them I'm afraid, so I can't give you much advice. How is your T/congestion going? My T is actually not really bothering me at the moment - it is very low. But my congestion symptoms are annoying me. I am getting sinus and facial pain which is annoying me because I have not had them in a while. Hopefully will go.

3. Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      I'm doing ok some days good some bad the one thing I've noticed is that when I stay in my house my t is not there but as soon as I go out my the ringing start I'm going down to san Diego on May 1 to see the best ent in California he was on the dr tv show he do e tube dialation so I hope I can do that to get rid of this

4. Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      My husband friend has t due to allergies I found out last night his come and go but around this time his ear rings till the summer comes last night as soon as I walked in the door my t went so loud I guess becuse the gardener in my apartment complex was cutting the grass in the morning and my husband had Windows open

• Helpful Helpful x 1