Anti-Inflammatory Drink to Help Tinnitus?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by David S, Aug 28, 2021.

1. David S

David S Member Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      It struck me that even though I've had tinnitus for a long time, I haven't really tried to change my diet. It seems that quite some people had good success with their tinnitus by changing what they are eating.

Here is what I am thinking.

2 times a day, drink fresh:
      • Chill
      • Turmeric
      • Black pepper
      • Lemon juice
      • Apple cider
      • Garlic
      To be mixed with pure apple juice (or any other pure juice).

I will also skip all processed food, sugar and flour and limit salt to a minimum.

The drink looked and tasted fantastic. Any suggestions would be most welcome :)

upload_2021-8-28_15-9-14.jpeg

upload_2021-8-28_15-9-34.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    2. Padraigh Griffin

Padraigh Griffin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown/Stress
      Thanks. Have a look at Anthony Williams ‘The Medical Medium’ for delicious liver friendly juices and amazing diet tips in general.

3. Damocles
      No Mood

Damocles Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otitis media
      Hey @David S, your drink looks super healthy, however, you might want to take the garlic out, as, unless you're crushing/chewing it in a matter of seconds before swallowing it, you won't get much benefit from it, as the allicin evaporates very quickly (official sources say 60 minutes, but I've heard unofficially, it's way less than that). So, you might just be making the drink more unpleasant than it needs to be.

Looks delicious though! :LOL:

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      David S

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      @Damocles, yes, you are right. I will skip the garlic. I use a lot of onion and garlic in our everyday cooking anyway.

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      David S

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Daily fresh :)

You get very yellow from the Turmeric so be careful if you are using the fresh ones.

Does anybody know how much Turmeric and Ginger you should aim for per day to get a therapeutic effect?

upload_2021-8-29_17-29-36.jpeg

Attached Files: