Anyone Know of Any Good Websites for Drug Discounts for Depression, Anxiety, Tinnitus, and Others?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, Sep 23, 2016.

1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      I found goodrx.com and wellrx.com and lowestmed.com Are there any others?

I am trying to get a medicine price that was prescribed for me cheaper because it is really expensive otherwise. I don't have prescription insurance. This question is mainly for U.S. pharmacies.

Actually, after doing some research I think the reason my prescription is so expensive is that it just recently came off patent. I could be wrong but oh well. I want to add that these websites let you search for drug prices and gives you discount prices on different pharmacies.

2. alicia_tina

alicia_tina Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 8, 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Might be Ototoxicity or Unknown
      *bump

I would love to know this as well!

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
    4. TuneOut

TuneOut Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Worsened 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Concert
      @JasonP

Which medications are you searching for, if you don't mind my asking? I know of some reputable sites.

5. Engineer
      Creative

Engineer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/20/15
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely acoustic hearing loss
      Walmart has excellent prices on many generics for 30 and 90 day supply. In many cases the price is less than an HMO copay. In other words, it's cheaper to buy it directly yourself than to buy it through your HMO and pay 20 or 25 bucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Also, remember that some drugs can
      Lamictal and klonopin. I have never been able to find the medications cheaper than by using one of those sites but if you know of one that would be cool.

7. TuneOut

TuneOut Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Worsened 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Concert
      Those are probably the lowest prices you'll find on those drugs. You can save ALOT more by buying higher dose pills and splitting them up. Also there are big discounts for higher quantities.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Okay guys, I would also like to say to the Americans here that even if you have insurance co-pays for prescription drugs, you might be able to get cheaper prices if you use these websites instead. I have used both lowestmed.com and goodrx.com