Audacity

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ragman, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Ragman

Ragman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      September 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss
      I see some posting for different software for making tracks. I use Audacity because it is very easy to use. You can import different music, make different noises (white) (brown) (pink) etc. You can make duel tracks with both white noise and rain, or neuromonics, neuromodulation. You can make tracks with a narrow band, or with the Band Stop Filter cover several Hertz at the same time. (that is what I use) as my tinnitus covers from 4000Hz to 6000Hz. If you make a mistake you can easily correct it with the "Edit". I have downloaded music and modified it and put it on my mp3 player and use earbuds. I have mounted two speakers on my headboard so I can play my notched tracks all night. Sometime it seems I am making progress, and then the T will for no apparent reason just come on strong. If anyone is trying Audacity and have issues I would be more than happy to assist if I can. You can email me at ragavitt@msn.com. There are a lot of things you can do with Audacity and I don't know them all, but do know basics. Plus maybe a little more lol.
      Rag