Best Way to Fight Is to Surrender?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ilovemytinnitus, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Ilovemytinnitus
      Question it

Ilovemytinnitus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1993
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      pain
      Hello brothers and sisters by pain,
      My name is Almir, from the living room :), I push Sisyphus' stone from back in '93. year. Name of my subject is the question that bothers me: they say the best way to fight the first to surrender and after the surrender, do everything to accomplish what you want (meditattion, EFT, antioxidants, change bad habits, life style, aromatherapy, audiotherapy, masking sounds, pray, chakra therapy, ayurveda, chi gong, or that is not to be heard antidepressants) ??????

My tinnitus is so long with me that I have worn out all reactions - simply remains only acceptance? The first time I share my views with such a large group of the population with similar difficulties and I am very surprised by this number of users of this social network and probably if we could hear all the sounds of our heads now on the server takes off a heavy jumbojet ZZZZZZZwhissssshhh .... :)))) ))

I'm glad that I'm here and I can exchange with you some thoughts.

I love my tinnitus;)

2. Antonio

Antonio Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear fatigue
      I like your comparison with Sisyphus. Well, it is just my advice, but... If you surrender, you will be in peace with yourself. However, you won't kick this shit out of you. It is a choice. On the other side, fighting it will make you angry but it can work. Repeat yourself everyday that life is, by nature, impermanent. What is today will not necessarily be tomorrow. Take a look at Coue's method. This frenchman cured hardcore ilnesses such as epilepsy and cancer just by convincing his patients to convince themselves that everyday was better than the previous one, and that they were on the path to full recovery. Think positive, and improve your symptom. For tinnitus is not an illness, but just a random symptom due to a neuronal misconnection (ghost frequency). You are not ill, so you can make it disappear. But it is way much harder. Your choice ;)! Have fun doing it!

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ilovemytinnitus
      Question it

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1993
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      pain
      Thank you for your reply Antonio. This is something very new for me, because I was always only read about others experiences with tinnitus and now I talk about mine and Im feel fine. You have very good advices, I appreciate it. So that Coue's method is like autohypnosis - I use and recommend it. That mantra:Every day in every way I'm getting better and better is really magical. The reality is really changing when we look it in other ways, I am certain.

I accept that this ghost disease but it is a result of some kind disbalance in our body for some reason, in a physical nature (strong sound, intoxication, hit in the neck or head, cleaning wax ...) and for some it is psychological (fatigue, stress, lifestyle contrary to their beliefs, workaholics) so you first need to be removed causes and then work on repairing damage.

I support young people not to be discouraged and to keep up a good mood as much as they can because just optimism, belief in yourself and your abilities is what will silence the buzz.

And something else important Tinnitus is like an alarm or detector or channel through which our superior inner self sends simple yes/no messages and instructions about what is good and what is not, so use it.

4. uncle vikin
      Musical

uncle vikin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Subjective tinnitus r ear cause ( unknown)
      Great post .I have been telling myself everyday that it is gonna go away.No matter how my T is each day.This is a great post thank you.And it is going too.

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ilovemytinnitus
      Question it

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1993
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      pain
      Thank you ancle vikin for your sustenance. I hope my T will stay until I build my Spiritual balance.