Big Tinnitus Spike in December After Moving Apartments

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brendon, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Brendon

Brendon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Signs point to a cervical issue
      Hey everyone,

I've had tinnitus mildly since 2006. It never really bothered me. Back in December right after I moved apartments it quickly increased over the course of a couple days and got quite loud (no idea why). One weird thing about it though is that as long as I sleep well, I won't hear it most of the day. Like it'll be quiet in the morning and slowly appear and get louder as it gets to evening where it eventually reaches peak volume and just sits there ringing like crazy.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,
      Me

2. one-light
      Sunshine

one-light Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      stress/adrenalin + forgetting to breathe enough when online
      Welcome here - yes that applies to me as well - after a decent sleep it's nice and calm in the mornings after the up... then depending on workload, if I don't pace myself and I overdo it with adrenalin or stressing on computers, and forgetting to breathe deeply enough, it works its way up a level or two...

I have a way of bringing it down though - I have that rest we should all have daily, late afternoon to reboot our mind and protective aura - the aura protects us from energy hitting the planet, like a protective bubble, egg shaped - with this rest, phone out of the way and engaging our mind with 15 pleasure with good thoughts, and a calmness - this strengthens both mind / aura, and body - then after the rest, i say to myself - ok rest over, get on with it, avoiding screens for say another 15 mins - and I get busy with small jobs, opening the mind, a few dishes wiped, sorting a few things out 'keep active, breathe' while you continue to reboot... and tinnitus eases...