Both Forms of Tinnitus and Other Symptoms

Discussion in 'Support' started by wales, Mar 18, 2016.

1. wales

wales Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I am glad to have found this forum where there are others who are experiencing the same symptoms as me (although I am sorry that you are all suffering).

I am 35 years old. I developed constant bilateral ringing in the ears in January last year (13 months ago). Within a few weeks, I also developed constant pulsatile tinnitus, which is also bilateral, in rhythm with my heartbeat, but significantly louder in my left ear.

A few weeks after that, I developed constant pain in my ears (significantly worse on my left side) and a constant burning sensation around my ears (significantly worse on the left side).

On a daily basis, my ears feel completely clogged and I experience a severe pressure sensation in both of my ears.

My pulsatile tinnitus is objective. It is definitely in time with my heartbeat and I can also hear my blood swooshing around.

I have a number of other symptoms too.

I also have a heart condition, which I developed a number of years ago and which became significantly worse and became dangerous as a direct result of a heart ablation, 5/6 years ago.

The doctors I have seen have no interest whatsoever in finding out what is causing these symptoms. I am currently trying desperately to arrange the relevant CT scan for these symptoms.

Anyone who is experiencing these same symptoms, including the clogged sensation and ear pain alongside both types of tinnitus, please feel free to email me personally on this address wal.1980@hotmail.com

Up until now, I had not heard of that many people who were experiencing all of these symptoms at the same time and constantly.

However, I can see from this forum that there are quite a few of you who have symptoms which match mine.