Can Hospital Help or Just ENT?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lisa Robinson, Nov 26, 2014.

    1. Lisa Robinson

      Lisa Robinson Member

      Tinnitus Since:
      i asked the Doctor to refer me to an emergency ENT because of fluid behind my ear drums. He said wasnt a emergency and having to wait on the list. I can feel fluid I think and coming out of my ears. Shall i go the hospital can they drain it or just the ENT can only deal with it?
    2. tinnitussufferer

      tinnitussufferer Member

      Tinnitus Since:
      how long is the waiting list? Im sure they can deal with it at the hospital. You could try.
    3. MattK

      MattK Member

      Tinnitus Since:
      Yes a hospital emergency room can help. You just might not get specialized help but they will treat you.

Share This Page

If you have ringing ears then you've come to the right place. We are a friendly tinnitus support board, dedicated to helping you discuss and understand what tinnitus treatments may work for you.