Carnival and Fun...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by christine kauhane, Feb 15, 2014.

1. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      Went to the carnival with my kids wore my plugs due to loud people screaming while riding the rides lol.
      i myself rode some rides and had a blast,,,, ate cotton candy, played games and won ya!!!! and T was fine even after being there for 3 hours.... I think if you think about how bad your T might get you already make you mind think the worst and that will make you think you T will get worst, I just go in thinking i'll be fine and T does not get worst , dont know if that makes sence ??? I cant think how bad my T might get or i will put my self back to where i was when i first got T scared and depressed, and i dont want to be that way .. all is good , life can still be fun dont stop living we just need to plug our ears for protection and not stop living, It's hard to do i know but i have done alot of things i use to before having T and I'm doing fine... hope this all helps or brings some comport ......

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Amelia
      Daring

Amelia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Great post @christine kauhane - sounds like you had an awesome time - sounds like so much fun!

And you are so very right about having a positive mindset - I'm going to try and take your advice :)

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      yes and also today i was a D.J at a wedding lol weired right T and loud music but guess what i was so distracted about enerything that was going on did not put my plugs in ears but after 3 hours i was so amazed that my ears were fine T was no diffrent lol... had lots of fun , right now im drinking my T and chillin... have fun, live life and dont think about what if.... but do protect the ears but dont stop living ...

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1