Feedback Central Location for the Supplements/Meds Everyone Takes?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Amelia, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Amelia
      Daring

Amelia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Hi,
      Just wondering if we have a central thread where members can list (and update) the supplements/medications they are taking?

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. Cher69
      Fine

Cher69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20/5/2013
      Good idea - I've been on citalopram from the start really along with zopiclone to grab some well needed sleep. All going good then a few hic ups sleep suffered back on zopiclone.

No real gain so onto acupuncture and Chinese herbal clinic at the same time p broke down at Docs and I'm now on trazadone on a low dose at night to help sleep and anxiety if I wake. If I sleep I can cope it's finding a strategy for sleep now in my T journey.

I've got a cupboard full of herbs vitamins and minerals but I like to stick to the doc prescriptions works for me ;) x

• Useful Useful x 1
    3. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Would something like this work?
      Your Supplements, Drugs & Treatments | Tinnitus Talk Support Forum

(I removed the above sub-forum from displaying in the main forum page and also disabled the ability to post new threads there until we can figure out the best way to present the information. Please share your feedback re: this.)

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Amelia
      Daring

Amelia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Sounds great @Markku - I'm just trying to get info on the dosages so certain vitamins and finding it a bit difficult wading through all the threads :)

• Like Like x 1
    5. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      I'm still wondering if this should be a journal type of thing, one thread per member, or create new threads for every specific supplement & drug & treatment and then have people report their findings in those threads.

The latter would overlap with "Treatments" to some degree though.

• Like Like x 1
    6. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      I've come across a few threads that do seem to be a journal for one member. Perhaps it is a good idea because, if you find someone who has tinnitus which is similar to your own then you want to read more about what they've tried, what's been successful for them and so on. The supplements and drugs thread would be useful too.

It's hard to 'find things out' at the moment in here so anything that makes it simpler must be good.

7. Lulubug69
      Artistic

Lulubug69 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/2013
      I think it's a great idea. I've mentioned a few things in other posts, that I've taken and done that have helped me. It would be great to compare and share. That's is one of the first things I looked for when I found TT.

• Agree Agree x 2
    8. Carlo
      Balanced

Carlo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2013
      Very good idea