Cramps in Feet and Hands

Discussion in 'Support' started by click, Aug 28, 2012.

1. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Apologies - another question! Since the T started I get cramp really badly in a number of toes (all at once) and at other times in my whole hand. I eat healthily and my diet doesn't seem to be deficient in magnesium etc. and so I'm associating it (possibly incorrectly) with the T. Would really like to know if any of you also get this. Thanks again.

2. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      T causes extreme mental stress which is translated by your body in many different ways throughout your nerve centers. Some display symptoms of migraines, TMJ/TMD, some experience ear pain/burning, sore muscles and cramping, etc.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Thanks erik - that actually makes a lot of sense. Did you get cramp?

4. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      No, not so much cramping but I did get body aches, ear pain and especially stiff shoulders and neck issues. It is not as bad now for about 3 months I had a stiff neck I could barely turn side to side without stretching & exercising it daily and as you already know, the daily headache. I was severely stressed by the T. Now I can handle it much better. I still don't like it and find it annoying every day, but now realize my life can go on even if I have to deal with the inconvenience of T. I can still live my life, enjoy my wife and kids, succeed at my job and get back to enjoying life as I did 4.5 months ago before I had T.

As you put it in another thread, keeping life and things in perspective can help you to challenge the negative feelings you have about T and push on....

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Your T started 9 days after mine - makes me think I should be feeling more positive by now. Some days I do but when it's loud... I don't. Thanks again erik.