Do You Think Timing and Taking the Right Supplement/Medicine in the Right Order Would Help Tinnitus?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, May 29, 2016.

1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      For example, I see people talking about magnesium, NAC, melatonin, Campral, Neurontin, Klonopin, and many other different medicines and supplements, in which some work for others but not for others. Is it possible there might be a timing issue as well as correct order to taking supplements and/or medications for optimum performance? For example (and this is totally not to be taken as the right thing to do), but let's say someone has magnesium, an anticonvulsant, and klonopin. He takes magnesium at a certain time, 3 hours later takes an anticonvulsant, and then an hour later he takes klonopin. Do you think it is possible there is some kind of timing and order to this to reduce tinnitus? Then of course we must establish how many days these medicines/supplements are to be taken. Also, it goes without saying that the CORRECT dosage would also be needed to determine optimum reduction.

*Note in the question I meant "Help REDUCE Tinnitus". I don't think I had enough letters to put that in the question.

2. Sarah Russett

Sarah Russett Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2015 - April 2017 (now T-free)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise-induced
      If something was proven to reduce tinnitus, why could it not reduce it to the point of not being there? I very much doubt that supplements will be the answer.