ETD, Fluid, Repeated Infections and Tinnitus in Both Ears

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Earparty, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Earparty

Earparty Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Started with ear infection
      It all started in August 2020 with an ear infection in right ear. Antibiotics and steroids cleared up the infection but the fluid stayed, along with repeated ear infections and tinnitus in both ears 24/7. I have bouts of extreme vertigo.

Recently had a scare walking my dog where I got extremely dizzy and right arm and leg felt heavy. Debated on going to hospital with no health insurance but ended up going... blood work, CT scan, ECG... all normal. Was diagnosed with vertigo and told to drink more fluids. Call doctor or come back if things get worse.

Have been to a doctor 3 times since August 2020, all out of pocket expense, still making payments. I take Meclizine and now on Xanax for panic attacks and anxiety.

Anyone here with similar ear problems? I hope not, but wanting to try and find some possible other solutions. Thank you fellow tinnitus endurers.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. CC_16

CC_16 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2022
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Upper respiratory infection
      How are you doing now?

3. Hidde

Hidde Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07-2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      My issues are a bit different than yours but I just want to wish you the best! I respect you and admire you.