Feeling the Urge to Pee All the Time

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by Raphael7713, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Raphael7713
      Alone

Raphael7713 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January 14, 2017.
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Ah it just feels as if I will always encounter these strange, irritating stuff that simply won't be temporary.

It began in the New Year (1 January) where I felt that I needed to pee often and that my bladder wouldn't empty itself. I go to the bathroom, pee, little comes out, when I exit the bathroom I feel the need to pee again, little comes out etc. Two weeks later and it's still there.

I went to the doctor, they looked at my blood and no diabetes was found. I got a finger up there... and she didn't find anything strange with my prostate. They tested my urine and there was no clear signs of an infection but I still got antibiotics for a week's use to see if the symptoms would go away... I've eaten them now for 3 days.

I'm pretty sure the antibiotics won't do anything... so what could this be?

Anyone else experienced something similar? I know most people get urinary infections... but this doesn't seem to be it.

Thanks in advance.

2. LukeYoung
      Frantic

LukeYoung Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      A loud Concert - Noise Exposure
      Hey mate. I have had this for 3 years. Among other symptoms.

If you have any questions. Message me.

3. nicole76
      Depressed

nicole76 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/17 / Worsened 04/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      One-Sided Hearing Loss (of unknown origin)
      Sounds like interstitial cystitis.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. MRItechssuck
      Disappointed

MRItechssuck Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Severe 10/17/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise, MRI
      It’s Jan. 17... why don’t you see if things settle down and get normal again?

Stay hydrated, drink some prune juice... and relax! It could simply be you held your pee for too long and your bladder is stretched or out of shape... give it time.

“Hypochondriacs experience extreme anxiety from the bodily responses most people take for granted.”

5. Kotve
      Dumb

Kotve Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck / Jaw
      that is called "pollakiurie" in the french language.. I have it.. it comes in certain periods where i just pee all the time. And after a month it is gone.
      What helped is exercises for the lower abdominal part..

Question: How often do you pee? how much do you drink, and what quantity of urine you can hold.