Finally Accepting Pulsatile Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TinA#7oct, May 4, 2018.

1. TinA#7oct
      Amused

TinA#7oct Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Handpiece's (air driven turbine drills) repair of
      From the dark forest, I have arrived into the sunshine. I feel the warmth on my face, that I have missed for so long. I still drag behind me the heavy chains of my tinnitus, as a reminder of the suffering they have caused in my life. This day I will cry no more, for I am in a new place now. I can laugh, sing and smile as I go about my way.

Tinnitus may always be a part of me, but I am a slave to PT no more. I have lived through the pain and anguish, as others are doing now.

My heart goes out to you, saying” Stay Strong!”, until you see the sunshine too.

I have had severe PT for a long time, and recently have been able to fall asleep without meds, and music. TinA#7oct

• Like Like x 2
      • Hug Hug x 2
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      TinA#7oct
      Amused

TinA#7oct Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thank you Mellow7, We all stand united in a great cause, that soon one day, for all of us, we will be Tinnitus free.
      TinA#7oct

3. Veronica

Veronica Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Mesication
      @TinA#7oct did it always start up very loud? Or did it get worse over time ?

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      TinA#7oct
      Amused

TinA#7oct Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Veronica, No, my PT increased over time. I have had PT for six years now, but only this year, I have used the PT forum. This is your advantage for learning ways to prevent further damage. For example, no sugar.

You stand before the mountain of PT, and there are many paths you can take. Some short, some long, others flat and others steep. You will not be alone, because others who have made this trip before you, have returned to be your guide. They will share with you their knowledge, compassion, support, and hope, until the day, your PT fades away. Stay strong!! TinA#7oct