Fitness Is Key to Healthy Body

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by Bharath, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Bharath
      Cloud9

Bharath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      Not everyone will have highest immunity to diseases but sometimes exercising fitness could prevent and cure existing diseases, to me finding a job again brought immense happiness which mostly rid my tinnitus that was there persistently for over a year, and starting to workout at gym, weights workout and cardio cured vertigo, how many of you are working out at the gym and still have tinnitus ?

2. PatrickG

PatrickG Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Punch/kick to the right ear
      Good for you :) I work out pretty much and have crazy tinnitus. Workout doesn't help a bit.

3. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      I should start to get more active...
      Last time I exercised I noticed that my ears became muffled, like blood flow deceased momentarily. It didnt affect my T.
      I had this even before I had T; mostly after vigorous sex but never after exercise. Anyone else have that? I wonder what it's all about.

4. volsung37

volsung37 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      I'm going to try the 5:2 diet promoted by Dr Michael Mosely. Along with this he recommends High Intensity Interval Training. He suggests that even a small amount of HIIT is better than the usual lengthy spells in the gym or running. Seems he has quite a bit of scientific research to back this up. Not sure if it will have any effect on my noises but might be good for general health which may help with dealing with tinnitus.

5. Mammie Harder

Mammie Harder Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Title of the thread is great and is very true. Fit body is very important to fight against different diseases. I don't go to gym but do yoga for half an hour a day.