Fluoride in Water Leading to Health Problems?

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by derpytia, Nov 11, 2015.

1. derpytia
      Pooptoast

derpytia Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014 (many increases since then)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Progressive hearing loss / noise / ETD
      There's been A LOT of debate on this internet lately on this subject of fluoride in our drinking water. Some people are claiming that fluoride in our water has increased (especially in city water) and that it is causing an array of health problems and/or damage to a part of the brain called the pineal gland.

I grew up drinking well water pulled from an aquifer underground and it's known that well water has naturally occuring fluoride in it and fluoride actually helps with preventing tooth decay. I had all the various health problems I was born with growing up but when I lived at home (we also had clean air where I lived) , I was generally healthier and my problems didn't get worse. When I moved to the city (LA county) for college where the air and all but toxic and the city water has higher amounts of fluoride in it (purposefully put in I believe but I could be wrong) I started developing more and more problems (along with tinnitus yayyy, not).

What do you guys think, especially you science-y people who know more about fluoride than myself?

2. Richard zurowski

Richard zurowski Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      27/12/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection.
      Hi Derpytia. There's all sorts of chemicals in drinking water not just fluoride. Best to drink bottled water much more healthier.

• Like Like x 1