Has Your Tinnitus Ever Stopped?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mario martz, Jun 18, 2016.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      okey now the "eeeee" is back.
      but hey now i know it can stop

2. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      :D awesome!

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. Natalie Roberts
      Haunting

Natalie Roberts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Pregnancy or mild hearing loss.. Who knows.
      A few days ago my tinnitus went away randomly for over 2 or 3 minutes. I mean it was absolute silence. And it was weird. Then the T came back. Then it went away again for 5 minutes. Then the regular t came back and about 25 minutes later I had a loud fleeting t episode with ear fullness and all. It's like your system is trying to reset itself maybe..

4. JRchief
      Caffeine

JRchief Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing Loss / Stress
      My T disappears almost completely every time I put on ear muffs or plug my ears with my fingers\hands. I figured this was common but maybe not?

5. sleepy

sleepy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music and gaming via headphones, earbuds and headset
      My T recently started in February. I had my T completely disappear in my right ear. My left ear had T at maybe at a 1/10 volume. Anyways, I decided to listen to music on my headphones for awhile.
      The next day my T changed from a ring sound to crickets. My ears feel really sensitive to all loud noises now. I can hear my T in the middle of my head. I had a moment of clarity when my T disappeared this afternoon
      Maybe if I'm not stupid anymore and lucky my T might wane down. I also felt a sharp ear pain in both my ears prior to my recent headphone usage. When I felt that pain, my T dropped dramatically.