Hello all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Danny, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      HELLO

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Hello all! NEW TO THIS SITE, NOT SURE WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT, NOISE IN MY EAR (S) VARIES FROM LOW TO HIGH SHRIEK! Sorry about Caps,I'm sure tho that the high frequency buzz is not coming from my TV..Tried acupuncture..didn't work I'm not big on drugs. Seems to work on a 40 hour cycle...40 hours quiet 40 hours high frequency shriek...trying b12, lipo flavonoid, crestor, relaxation music..thats good, I can't fathom how people deal with this for years and years..many theories by many doctors but no one can seem to agree on any one diagnosis :( This works for that and that works for this blah blah blah...many schills on YOUTUBE tryin g to suck money from your bank account, frustrated!
      At first tried unplugging all electrical appliances in my house to try and find this noise, didn't pull the cord in my head..lol to those who have had this for years I will use you guidance to try and move forward
      Thanks!!!!

3. Fish
      Balanced

Fish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2012
      Hello Danny! How are you?

Is this Stratocaster in your photo? :)

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Think it was my tele, although it could have been my strat I'll have to check..lol

5. James
      No Mood

James Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Pulsing 03/2013
      Danny, Do you have a Les Paul too? Are you using the latest modeling amps or the old tubes?
      By the way, I play guitar too, although Not much lately.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      I have a American Telecaster, I have a les paul Gibson, I have a John Lennon, electric acoustic, I have a Gretsch made in Korea, I have a fender electric acoustic, also a American Strat, and my oldest is a Raven made in Japan in the early 70's, hollow body, and I suck rwal bad my friends says that i could turn a 3 minute song into 1.42...lol, I have restarted my playing a few months ago after I settled into this Tinnitus crap, no sense turning my world off, I don't play as loud as I once did and have had to change the tones (sound of my guitars) for my ears to accept the sound, but I'm doing my best...really pick up your guitar and play...it won't hurt and you might feel better.. My favorite is my Gretsch hollow body
      Happy Strumming

7. James
      No Mood

James Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Pulsing 03/2013
      rawk on,,,yeah I got a few - guitars, Gibson, Fender, PRS. Fender amps, and Peavey Vypyr's. I learned how to read music young, not that I can play fast guitar now. Always some young man flying up/dw the fret bd. I play my space out surf songs. My latest amp is a Yamaha THR5. It’s a cool home amp. I use chorus, delay, and the reverb.

I'll take your advice Dan, got to get back to it. Live my Life. Today was the first day my T seemed to settle down-
      I took a High potency multiVitamin? Thanks for the reply guitar player. Hope your doing good.
      A Gretsch is a great guitar, classic styling. I can't play like Brian Setzer, that's for sure.

8. christichen

christichen Member

HELLO to you too!

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Back at ya!