Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by missZZ, Nov 23, 2013.

1. missZZ
      Wishful

missZZ Member

Hi all, am new to this forum and also new to T. I started hearing it as an "extra feature" about a week ago in my right ear ( i became aware of it couple of hours after attending a pretty loud concert). Other than that my right ear hears well. I still hope that this condition will go away one day. In either scenario it is really nice to connect with the T community and I wanted to say hello :)

• Like Like x 1
    2. Sherri786
      Dreaming

Sherri786 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Hi miss zz, welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      missZZ
      Wishful

missZZ Member

:)

4. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Hi, Miss ZZ, and welcome!!

How long have you had the tinnitus? Have you been to an ENT or audiologist yet, to check for any hearing loss?
      Since your tinnitus is fairly new, it's possible that it may go away or subside.

We're glad you joined us!!

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      missZZ
      Wishful

missZZ Member

Hi Karen,

My T begun end of November last year. I attended a concert and I believe it was the cause of it . I had a consultation with and audiologist in December. I was told to come back for another consultation after two months from the initial appointment but I am not so sure what they could really do for me as the audiologist pretty much told me there is nothing much they can other than an MRI or alike lol.

6. Jeff M.
      Breezy

Jeff M. Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct. 2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      :welcomesignanimation:(y)Welcome missZZ!! Stoked you joined us!! Such great stuff and even better, people, here on TT. Stay connected. Hoping for the best for you!

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      missZZ
      Wishful

missZZ Member

Thank you Jeff! I also wish you and all of us all the best. I am hoping for one of two things, either for all of us to become free of T or an effective and free treatment for all of us. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1