Hello and Thank You

Patti

Author
Feb 21, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Tinnitus Since
Hello All,
Wow, this is great to have a site like this!
I don't know what kind of tinnitus I have, I am going to see my dr. this Tuesday. Used to get it on and off for the last 9 years, and then this past Christmas I had a lot of issues with my right ear feeling full, so I thought was ear wax. I used Debrox, and that made it worse. Then I had an allergy flare up last month, and now I have the ringing all the time. It hasn't affected my sleep yet, but thought I should see the dr. before it gets worse.
Has anybody had that experience, that it got worse after ear/sinus issue?
Thanks for sharing!

Welcome, Patti! We're glad you joined us at Tinnitus Talk. Here, you'll find lots of understanding and support, because we're all in this together.

Sorry you're having the ringing all the time now. That fullness feeling may not have been earwax; it's a condition that many of us tinnitus sufferers have, and for me, it went away in time. I didn't do anything to make it go away, it just gradually disappeared. I think it has something to do with Eustachian tube imbalance.

Mine didn't get worse because of a sinus issue, but I'm sure there are others here who will chime in with that same issue.

Again, welcome!!

Karen

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now