Hi All, Anyone Tried Er Lange Zuo Ci Wan?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Drecul, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Drecul
      Balanced

Drecul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2012
      Hi Guys and girls,

My name is Andre , 47 years old from The Netherlands , suffering from mild tinnitus since 2012 (ish) and since last week my tinnitus has become a lot louder. I finally made a doctor appointment for tommorrow but to be honest I do not have much faith in modern medical practises controlled by the Pharma mafia. (I worked at a OT dept in a hospital and I know how corrupt this world can be)

I love this forum for the info and experience. I have been doing a lot of research lately and I came accross something that might be helpfull.

I currently have sort of a stomach flu and are getting the chills and hot flushes which coincided with tinnitus getting worse. I also noticed I sweat alot latelly especially my hands. I also have mild hearing loss in my right ear and a lot of wax. My nose is always blocked since I can remember.

Now I came across some chinese herbs that has to do with an inbalance of energy in the liver which is could cause tinnitus. This Herb seem to do a lot for people, however how can one trust a review.

So my Q. Any one tried this? It's fairly cheap only $9,- for a bottle of 200 tablets 200mg.

I'll put the link here:

https://www.activeherb.com/erlong/

Greetings,
      Dre