Hot Bath — Tinnitus Reduction

Discussion in 'Support' started by hartje5, Aug 5, 2016.

1. foam

foam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Your pulse certainly raises with low pressure. I learnt this during the traumatic birth of our last child, right before the blood transfusions.

2. Tinniger

Tinniger Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Uncertain, now very somatic, started with noise?
      I'm guessing it has nothing to do with blood pressure. I also think that it is caused by a change in anatomical structures (nerves, muscles, connective tissue).

I am also not sure, but I have often experienced the observation that a hot bath helps.
      However, my tinnitus can be modulated very strongly somatically (amplification).

3. Tinniger

Tinniger Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Uncertain, now very somatic, started with noise?
      Today 8/10 tinnitus-horror all the time, - hot bath 40 minutes, slept 5 minutes, tinnitus now 2/10 !!
      This can no longer be a coincidence, as I have experienced it several times (but there were exceptions).
      It should be examined scientifically.

4. boliston
      No Mood

boliston Member

Tinnitus Since:
      30th April 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      I have been having baths every evening for the last few days and it certainly seems to be helping me (I normally just have showers) - I have a big problem with relaxation and stress and I think the hot baths help me relax - Since tinnitus onset 5 months ago I have been logging both sleep quality and blood pressure (things that tinnitus has impacted adversely on) and the hot baths have been helping on both counts.

• Like Like x 1