I’m Over It

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by katri, Sep 20, 2018.

1. JuneStar
      Sheepish

JuneStar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise induced
      if a person can be happy, comfortable, content and lead a fulfilled life that is the definition of a success story.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      Hi June: There's so much value to your comment. I feel the same way about all. You have three little children and I hope that your family has a good life together. Most of the sharing between others and myself is done thru personnel message and I like that. It's good to know that your neck is becoming happier too. Please stay in touch.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. JuneStar
      Sheepish

JuneStar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise induced
      everyone has pain..mental, physical crosses to bear. no one has it easy in life. a very good friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer right before her 40th bday. she now has to live with the fear of it coming back. .She also has 3 young kids. my husband has terrible degenerative disk disorder in his back and is in pain every day..along with hearing issues, ptsd, does he isolate himself. no, he puts one foot in front of the other and goes to work every day regardless of the pain. does it suck for him? yes. my point is that there is joy to be found in life. this noise sucks! so bad. yes. but life goes on and I just have to make the best of it for now.

• Hug Hug x 1
    4. dpdx
      Disappointed

dpdx Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Onset:09/23/2017 Worsened: 1/17/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma, worsened by caloric test/VEMP test 90db nhL
      No, the test damaged my inner hair cells. Speech in noise backed it up, it was different than what it was to last year.

• Agree Agree x 1