I Can Make the Tinnitus Sound Go Away in 10 Seconds for About 3 Minutes (Residual Inhibition)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Andy Wyatt, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Andy Wyatt

Andy Wyatt Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid thirties
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      When I play a 3000 Hz tone in my ears, which is the same sound as my tinnitus, the tone in my head stops immediately. But it comes back in about three minutes. I mentioned this to my audiologist and he shakes his head in agreement. Does anyone know if it is possible to extend this type of treatment and if so will it remove the tinnitus?

What is left over is a lower pitched sound almost like a background noise. This one is hard to pinpoint. I think it is made up of numerous frequencies. I seem to "feel" the sound also. Has anyone else had the experience?

2. R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I invented Tinnitus Mix that knocks out my tinnitus for weeks. I give it out free and it has eliminated or reduced tinnitus in 446 people so far. It is a free download at https://tinnitusmix.com --- you play it all night, every night for 3 weeks or until tinnitus is gone. It is harsh at first but becomes soothing after 3 days. I recommend Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones (24 kHz), they are only $19 on Amazon.

great disconection.png
      brian douglas testimony.png
      Screenshot_2019-03-13 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus(1).png
      brian cures 6 year old.png

• Like Like x 1