Is There a Chance My Tinnitus Will Go Away?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ilija, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Christian78
      Alone

Christian78 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      (Sep 2013)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      progressive tinnitus, time of expiring in next 3-6 months
      Well tinnitus give you low IQ, mental illness, wait gain, crushes your body, emotional blindness, unhappiness, depression, and so many other things, so tinnitus is different. I used medicine that gave me 3 months peace and i was happy i lost 20 kg fat, i eat properly, my spine got better becouse when i am bad i tent to be alone and i cant stand other sounds, i am lock, i went out with a friends... So tinnitus kills your life!!! and not only me but millions of people.

• Genius Genius x 1
    2. Rudy

Rudy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Post ear lavage tinnitus.
      Im a metal head myself. Ive had faint T for a few months but ended up with sound sensitivity for the last 2 weeks due to SUPER loud music. I'm more pissed about my sound sensitivity than my T. I cant go to the movies, listen to music in my car without having it low, wash dishes with clanking, or even put my headphones on while gaming. Its pissing me off that I have to ask my friends to turn it down or not yell. I want my life back, I can live with the T....

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. current man

current man Member

I am sorry to hear about your health, i have seen we both have thesame problems. mine started when i was drinking and love using ear phone , i love eating spicy foods , smoking shisha , drinking alcohol and all, at first my left ear got blocked , i didnt know what happened for about 2 weeks i felt like there was water inside my ear , i left it and forgot about it , never went to the clinic or doctor for check up, after few weeks , i went to club , didnt eat all that day but drank alot and at night i ate a very spicy chicken and went back home drunk , i woke up fine and in the afternoon the back of my neck started hurting me , feels like there was fire there , i started rubbing it and forgot about it , i came out of my car and used the step , as i was going up , i was feeling kinda weird about my body and when i reached at the door i heard this loud sound on my head, brain and ear and everywhere started turning around , i fell down and a friend held me and brought me inside, so i started vomiting and vomiting , as much as i try to have something i still vomited , the whole house was spinning around and i could hear this sharp noise going through my head , i felt so restless , weak , tired , couldn't stand up , i tried to stand but had no single power to stand , i felt like i was going to die. later i had a little strength , stood up and drove home while i am still restless , tired and weak, thank God i was driving a Chevrolet cruze car , nice AC and smooth driving which got me home safely , i went home and slept on my bed , was on my bed for one months , couldn't stand up , the whole room was spinning , i ordered nandos which was home delivery , i kept on eating until i gained alittle strength , when i gained my strength , i entered my car to get some food and medication , still my legs hurts and i could barely walk , i was walking like a drunk person , some people laughed at me , i ignored them because they don't know what am passing through. whenever i am inside my chevrolet cruze , i feel strong and drove like a normal person. but the buzzing sound has increased , and my eyes was blur and i could barely see things , after 2 months i was back to normal , but the buzzing sound never left , since 2014 up to now 2015 , and i thank God that it has reduce so much that i could barely hear it.

I have also found out that all this things can increase the sound of your tinnitus

Spicy food
      Guinness
      any beer drink
      cigarette
      shisha
      car exhaust
      eating late
      loud music
      sleeping late
      not having rest
      Stress
      Normal sickness like fever
      looking at the laptop for a long time , or tv
      dusty environment
      weed
      thinking about your ex
      anger

To cure your Tinnitinus

Eat alot
      exercise
      eat karot
      eat cucumber
      drink malt
      milk
      rest 2 times a day and finally sleep at night
      avoid loud noise
      avoid stress
      always be happy

Thank you
      Once mine has gone i will write again. God bless you

• Hug Hug x 1
    4. Rose7

Rose7 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      15/03/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I promised myself I would write something about T as I don't usually or ever write on forums. This is a late post but somehow I found this so I hope I'll eventually be of help to someone. I'm not even 20 yet.. Still young. My T started recently, it randomly started ringing in my left ear at night whilst I was in bed, like a constant high pitch noise, that day, I drank coffee in the morning (I heard it makes T worse), few hours before it started I was cleaning my ears with an ear cleaner so that may have contributed or been the cause... Of course I researched and got a bit freaked out but stayed calm. After an hour, it switched to my right ear. I hear that can be common. I hear it well now in a more silent room like in bed at night just in my head, not sure which ear maybe both but not as much when I'm up and going, I try not to worry too much there's no benefit out of that.. I've also read about some people who got concerned like us and then their noise-induced (or another cause) T disappeared in a month or two or even few more months. Someone got T after an ear cleaning.. Thought they had to live with it so they did so for two years, then came back for another ear irrigation and told about the ringing. The lady was surprised asking why they didn't come back, there was some wax left over! And then it went away after the cleaning. Thats not always the case but the problem with the internet is that it shows you all the cases where T doesn't go away, most people that experience T are just readers and ghosts until it's gone they don't usually write about it or come back to it. But if you still have T, I really hope everyday and pray for us/you that it goes away.

I went to the doctors ASAP just in case (the next day) and he told me I may have some earwax (didn't even know I had much?) so to just buy some earwax softener see how it goes for a week. I will update in some time if there are changes, the noise is annoying for sure but stay positive everyone.

• Informative Informative x 1
    5. MattTheCuber

MattTheCuber Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/2003
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I have had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. From what I have learned obsessing over it makes it worse. The difference is I can't sleep easily anymore and I have had to start listening ASMR for sleep. I hope everything gets better for you and you don't have to have it for the rest of your life. My doctor said mine will probably stay for a long time to come. Good luck to you