It Went Away For a Few Hours, Then Spiked!

Discussion in 'Support' started by luckyman316, Sep 8, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. luckyman316

luckyman316 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      So last night, after a busy couple of days, I got home and while playing around on my computer in a quiet room..BAM. The tinnitus went away for a good couple of hours. Of course, it spiked back like a fierce lion towards the evening after I ate popcorn. Must have been the salt lol

Wonder what I am doing to get it to go away? I've been trying some Yoga stuff that seems to help, but also treating a liver condition. Still don't know what causes my tinnitus but it's a lot less severe now that it was in December/January. Steps in the right direction?

2. theekarwash
      Nerdy

theekarwash Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise and/or Ear Infeciton
      My tinnitus went away for a day a few days ago, don't know what I did for it to happen but I wish it would come back!

• Like Like x 1
    3. Floyd Mayweather
      Bored

Floyd Mayweather Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure or an ear infection, or maybe a combination :(
      I had that before :) It came back after a few minutes though. Maybe it has to do something with blood pressure in your ear.