Just touching base with some positives

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jade, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Jade
      Lucky

Jade Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/07/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Genetics, Beats by Dre, Work
      Hello everyone,

Been a little while since I have graced this brilliant forum, hope you are well.

So I have had chronic T since July this year, but you know what SO MANY PPL HAVE RINGING IN THEIR EARS! I work in the mines as most of you know & I have literally asked 90% of my crew (65 ppl) and the vast majority have got T 24/7! & they have had it for years! but guess what, they are still here, they don't let it bother them like the people on here, & yes some might not have it as bad but most of them have it much worse and have had it for years and years. So I decided instead of being the anxious, noise paranoid freak I was turning myself into since the onset of T I will start to go back to doing the things I enjoyed and being more normal lol, however always wearing ear protection in my trucks and I still haven't worn my Beats headphones as I think mine has a lot to do with them. I hope you will find comfort in knowing that this is so common & you're not alone & most of all you will habituate!!!!

Much love xoxox

• Winner Winner x 4
      • Like Like x 3
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    2. MT09
      Inspired

MT09 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress induced.
      @Jade; I was wondering where you went, hadn't seen any posts by you recently. Great to see you doing good! Keep up that attitude, good luck! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    3. yonkapin

yonkapin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2012
      Hell yeah buddy, keep it up!

• Like Like x 1
    4. jes
      Familiar

jes Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2012
      Well done beaty i take a caffelatte at the gasstation and we will ring together.

• Like Like x 1