Music Sounds So Crappy Now

Sen

Author
Jan 13, 2013
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
dunno
Listening to music with tinnitus is like having two songs playing at once and trying to decipher one of them with the other blaring in the background. Totally ruins the experience.

i went to a stadium concert yesterday. Music was loud.... i was wearing earplugs for 2 hours straight. I heard my T every single second, thought about it about some 100 times during that gig.
Thats my T!

I try to enjoy music. It has always been one of my biggest joys. What i´d like to say is this T is everywhere. i dont think there is a thing in my life that isnt affected with tinnitus.

Gee Matt, I thought you said your T wasn't so bad. ..did you manage to w/d from your benzo? while on it, did it help your T? maybe that's what I'm thinking. .

My T is very loud but it doesn't bother me as much as my other symptoms. If I could get rid of all of my symptoms except for one, T would be the one I'd keep.

I haven't tapered from benzos because when I'm not taking them I feel like I am in a torture chamber. Endless horrible symptoms whether there is noise or not.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now