New Here and Well... It Is What It Is

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arthur Czerniak, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Arthur Czerniak
      Wishful

Arthur Czerniak Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music and niave
      Hey everyone, I'm not new to tinnitus. I've had it since 11/2011. I remember it exactly, I got an ear infection and needed antibiotics. After the meds were done the ringing had stayed. And now i'm here, married with two healthy kids and i'm 28 years old. My biggest fear is the future but I try not to let anxiety kick in and I try living day by day as normal as I can. I have habituated enough but I still get my bad days and my good days. I honestly pray for a cure, I really really do. I hope in a few years we can all be cured of tinnitus at least. The fight is on day by day. No one understands me, not even my wife (even though she tries). I feel like only people with tinnitus really get it. Life is short guys, live it to the fullest. Cheers

-Arthur

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. hurtingdream

hurtingdream Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2002. Became worse 11/29/2015.
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication
      Hi Arthur! I've had tinnitus since 01/2002. I'm 29. I learned to live with it and it does get easier. The last few days it's been bad but it seems like I'm getting use to it. I've prayed so much these last few days and it does help. I just found this forum and it's nice to know that we're not alone in this struggle. I'm praying for the day we find a cure. Take care and God bless!

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Arthur Czerniak
      Wishful

Arthur Czerniak Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music and niave
      hang in there. i'm so glad to not be alone in this. it will get better.

• Like Like x 1