New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hiss Boom Bah, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Hiss Boom Bah

Hiss Boom Bah Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello All---
      I've had the Joy of Tinnitus for at least 25 years, and I've decided to out myself. Can't pinpoint when it started--maybe after 2 sinus surgeries, or allergies or change of weather, which happens weekly in my locale.

2 of my inner noises are 24/7 permanent: a white noise and a low-pitched pulsating one. At any time of the day another shows up--ringing in my right ear (like right now). Sometimes when all three are going really good, the dreaded fourth noise arrives--a deep bass tugboat sound; when that happens, I turn the TV or music up, lie down and close my eyes, and try not to think about tugboats.

A new fifth noise showed up last week while I was showering---very frightening, so I won't describe it now. I hope all members here are managing to live with this curse, and not letting it drive them buggy.

--HissBoomBah--

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Rajin

Rajin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      9/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss ,noise
      I don’t know if to say welcome, you had this for 25 yrs . I am in only 6 month and want out. How did you do it ?

• Like Like x 1
    3. dayma
      Pacman

dayma Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1/6/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      UNKNOWN
      Welcome. I am just over 3 months over so God bless you doing it for so long!!!