No Government or Health Department Reads These Forums

Discussion in 'Support' started by Penate, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Penate

Penate Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/04/2015
      Apparently nobody from the government or health department ever come to these forums.

I wish one day they came here and saw the horror stories tinnitus can cause, they say tinnitus doesn't kill you, yeah don't kill you in one day, instead torture you little by little, this is one of the most horrific condition in the world and still no cure.

I bet my life if one of those people from government or health department or science got this diabolical condition in less than two weeks something would appear.

2. passerby
      Lurking

passerby Member

Tinnitus Since:
      God only knows...
      • Jack Straw (former interior minister in the UK) developed severe tinnitus after sudden hearing loss on a flight.
      • Bill Clinton (former US president) has tinnitus.
      • Mrs. Carter (former US first lady) has tinnitus.
      • Martin McGuinness (deputy prime minister of Ireland) has tinnitus.
      • ...and the list goes on-and-on.
      So, your theory of "two weeks" is disproven.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Penate

Penate Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/04/2015
      Yeah but I'm talking about now 2016 not 20 years ago.

4. passerby
      Lurking

passerby Member

Tinnitus Since:
      God only knows...
      Dude... there is an endless number of people (politicians and otherwise) suffering from tinnitus. Now and 20 years ago. Just like there is an endless number of people suffering from cancer and degenerative diseases of the CNS (and many other "things").

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Penate

Penate Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/04/2015
      Dude cancer and leukemia and other millions condition has at least one treatment they have hope on something, what we have NOTHING, I now they suffering too but they have hope and every day something new comes out for those condition,tinnitus they don't care, why we'll at many reasons, one they say tinnitus don't going to kill you,two money, three tinnitus is a business , TRT , CBD, hearing aids, they don't want tinnitus cure , they lose money, and many more.