Poll: On Most Days Do You Wake Up Hungry?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, Jul 26, 2018.

?

On most days, do you wake up hungry?

1. Yes and it's easy to get out of bed most of the time

2. Yes but it's still hard to get out of bed most of the time

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      When I wake up sometimes it can be hard to get out of bed shortly afterwards. Sometimes I want to just lay there or go back to sleep.

Part of that can be periodic depression or in the past medication I took at night to sleep. I have been doing much better at avoiding the latter so I don't wake up groggy.

At my regular waking time I so not wake up hungry. This is because I have not eaten breakfast in a long time. I'm thinking I could train my body to start eating breakfast at a certain time in the morning.

The idea is that it will make me hungry in the morning because that is what my body is used to and I will wake up hungry which will make it much easier for me to get out of bed because I would be motivated to eat something.

I'm also thinking my body would often times wake up around that time automatically without an alarm clock.

What do you all think and what is your experiences in the morning like?

2. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      I usually wake up between 4:30 - 5:00am. I don't have any appetite that early. The only thing that I have a desire for is a fresh brewed cup of coffee.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Interesting..I never thought of that since I don't drink coffee but I imagine there would be plenty of people like that. Do you find that the desire for coffee helps get you out of the bed?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      This was a poorly done poll on my part. I should have asked about people waking up easily with a desire for coffee or just in general if people wake up easily without being hungry. :( I'm sorry everyone but feel free to comment about this subject.

5. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma

No, I'm just one of those people that doesn't like to lie in bed for more than just a minute or two, once I wake up. The coffee is merely something to look forward to. One of those small pleasures in life.

• Helpful Helpful x 1