Pressure

Discussion in 'Support' started by Logan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Logan
      Stressed

Logan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I live in a hilly area so sometimes when I go out my ears get clogged and pop from going up and down hills. Is this bad for tinnitus? Does anyone else have experience with this?

2. Lynnette
      Blah

Lynnette Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Aug 2013
      I'm not sure if it's bad for T but I was on an airplane 2 months ago (no cold or sickness) and it was really uncomfortable since I had to constantly...seriously constantly for 1.5 hrs, pop/unplug my ears or I couldn't hear well and the pressure was rough. I can't explain it since I never had this problem before T. I don't look forward to getting on another plane again due to this. My parents live in a mountainous area and the same happens to me when I drive there....constantly unpopping my ears. It's a strange thing that was never this much of an issue before T.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Logan
      Stressed

Logan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Yea I will probably never go on a plane again because of my T, and I think it probably bothers us more because we are more worried about our ears then we used to be. At least that is what I think because it didn't bother me as much before either.