Pulsatile Tinnitus Cured with Chinese Medicine!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Emma Morris, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Emma Morris

Emma Morris Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I don't know but I am diagnosed hypothyroid
      Hello, I've been suffering with Pulsatile Tinnitus for the last year. Diagnosed by an ENT doctor in NYC.

Did all the things the conventional medicine doctors told me to - Brain MRI, Brain Cat Scan, Ultrasound of my carotid artery. Nothing found, "Sorry you just have to live with the pounding in the left side of you brain."

I couldn't accept this so I finally found a Chinese Medicine doctor who looked me in the eye and said, we can fix this, I've seen this before.

He said the problem was in my kidneys, liver and spleen. He told me to stop consuming dairy products and no raw vegetables for a while and started acupuncture treatments that day.

Four weeks later, the pounding is completely gone! It's now been 10 days and no pounding at all! I want this for all of you!

I'm not comfortable posting my Chinese doctor's name without his permission. I will ask him and post later if people want it.

• Like Like x 6
      • Winner Winner x 2
    2. DHC

DHC Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hi Emma,

I have been suffering with Pulsatile Tinnitus for about 5 weeks now. It has gotten much worse..

I am very interested in getting information of your Chinese doctor.

So happy that his treatment worked for you. Big thanks!!

3. MuffinMan
      Alienated

MuffinMan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      29/8/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown, started the moment I woke up from a nightmare.
      Ask him if he can treat regular T as well.

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    4. DHC

DHC Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hi Emma,

I am in California and am willing to go to NYC to see your doctor. Please reply. Thank you!!!!!