Quiet Assure

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Lucy B, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Lucy B
      Dancing

Lucy B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine)
      Has anyone tried Quiet Assure?

Thanks,
      Lucy

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I had a look on their website. It's pure snake oil. 90 day money back blah blah...Heard this all before.

"OFFER DETAILS:
      Starting 90 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 90-day supply of the Quiet Assure™ Maintenance every 3 months at the guaranteed discounted price of just $79.90 plus $8.99 S&H, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel. There is no commitment, no minimum to buy and you can cancel at any time. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime at 1-888-207-6183. Every Quiet Assure purchase includes a 90-day money-back guarantee of the purchase price less shipping and handling.

Taxable States: CA, NY, SC, TX, VA, WA, MI & NC.

Your Satisfaction is our Guarantee
      100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We want you to be completely satisfied with every product that you purchase from New Vitality. Every purchase of Quiet Assure™ comes with a 90 day money back guarantee beginning the date of delivery. You may use it for 90-days absolutely risk free and if you do not see or feel the results that you expected, you can return it within 90-days and you'll receive a prompt and complete refund of your purchase price less shipping and handling. If you have purchased more than one bottle of any single product and you wish to return your purchase, return the opened bottle with any sealed bottles within 90 days beginning the date of delivery and you'll receive a prompt and complete refund of your purchase price less shipping and handling. No questions or explanation required... your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. Period!"

So basically you agreed to be charged every 3 months, unless you call them to cancel eh?

Trust me, the website and the wording is the same of any snake oil website, for anything that relates to a scam. Avoid.

3. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Homeopathy is a scam. It's a homeopathic product.

• Agree Agree x 2
    4. Dubbyaman
      Angry

Dubbyaman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Excessive loud noise
      Id like to find one of these company workers and smash their legs in. Then when they lay on the floor in pain, I'll pull out a bottle of well water that I got from my sink earlier and say, "Here this will relieve it..78 bucks!!!"

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Lucy B
      Dancing

Lucy B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine)
      I get the picture. Thank you to all of you.

6. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      No worries! Just remember, there's nothing natural that can cure tinnitus, sadly. It really pains me to say this, as I was a firm believe in homeopathy. I still believe in homeopathy, just not for tinnitus.

• Agree Agree x 2
    7. Lisa Waller
      Disappointed

Lisa Waller Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Blunt force to Head
      Lucy, I have been taking it for just shy of two months! I have tried everything including essential oils and nothing has helped. Unfortunately this product is not helping either I lost 20-30% of my hearing due to being hit upside my head by my stepmother with her shoe while driving. (She suffers from Dementia) and the tinnitus started along with it. I lost my father 10 days after that and my sister have had to care for our stepmother ever since, I'm now 51 and deal with anger issues due to this. I wish my hearing was normal and that the ringing in my ears would just stop for a couple of hours a day.
      My husband gets irritated that I don't want to leave the house because I don't want to deal with outside noise of going out to dinner, shopping, I don't even get my nails done or hair done, I do it myself, except getting it cut and then I go early in the morning! This has become very debilitating to me!!! If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!!!

Thanks, Lisa

8. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      Their tag line is: "We assure you, it won't work and that's our no money back guarantee!"

9. Dennis MacDonald
      Confused

Dennis MacDonald Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20 years
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I heard an an advertisement on radio (Rush Limbaugh show) pushing this stuff just yesterday. I went through the Lipo Flafonoid phase and that was a complete waste. Will avoid this until rants and raves for the product appears here.