Reducing Stress Hormones with Body Language

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by Leopardi, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Leopardi

Leopardi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2010
      Amy Cuddy Your body language shapes who you are

Take a look at this, seems very easy and effective way to reduce stress hormones from your body, which will also keep tinnitus down of course.

• Like Like x 3
    2. Jill Edmonds
      Artistic

Jill Edmonds Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/12/2003
      Thank you for sending - really worthwhile watching and already I have slightly changed my attitude to my T. I am determined that I will not let it drag me down.
      I have been isolating myself from my old activities and feeling depressed.
      Just one step at a time to practise this inspirational speaker's message.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    3. Riikka

Riikka Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2007
      Hello, thanks for posting this. It does feel helpful for me at the moment(other than for the tinnitus), as I am currently looking for a new job and have been going through job interviews. Often I end up feeling after the interview, that I was too nervous and didn't behave like my normal self. So I will give those poses a try before the next interview :).

4. Per

Per Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Job seeking can be very stressful, I know what your going trough. I hope you manage to get a job Riikka. :)

5. Tenna
      Anime

Tenna Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Thanks for the link (y) It's really interesting hearing about bodylanguage. Goes for the way others perceive you as well as manipulating your own mind.
      Simple and effectful

6. Riikka

Riikka Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2007
      Thank you Per. Good to get some advice here how to handle the stress better :).