Someone with Tinnitus Caused by Otitis Media?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jahhsoul, Dec 31, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Jahhsoul

Jahhsoul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unkown (not acute acoustic trauma).
      Im going to participate in AM-101 because I guess my T started from a little inflamation of my ear one week after auto treat a pharyngitis, but it didnt suppurate and was not very painful. Just had some perichondritis, and some pain spikes in my inner ear.

Someone with T caused by otitis media can describe exactly the sensations related to the infection?

Im sure it was not acoustic trauma, and I received treatment for cervicals, ATM and stress, with 0 results on my T so... Do you think AM-101 could help me?

Thank you guys. :thankyousign:
    2. Nucleo

Nucleo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      You are a bit on the late side of things for the AM-101 trial. Most sites do the injections upto 3 months after onset. A few select sites do it until 6 months. Based on what Auris Medical says and is trying to find out, yes AM-101 could help for T caused by infection.
    3. JohnK

JohnK Member

San Francisco
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who knows?
      otitis media is definitely one of the causes they are accepting. The bigger issue is how long it's been for you.