Soy Milk Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Thongjy, Jan 15, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Thongjy
      Balanced

Thongjy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unsure
      Need to check with you guys from experience and knowledge is soy milk good or bad for tinnitus?

What about fat free yogurt?

2. Thongjy
      Balanced

Thongjy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unsure
      Any experiences to share?

3. Rube
      Fine

Rube Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      I've had no issues with fat free yogurt. Just eat and drink how you did before (in moderation of course) and if you feel something spiked your t, then don't have it again.

4. dboy
      Jaded

dboy Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2007 & 8/2013
      I was vegan for most of the last 27 years. I'm 98%ish vegan at the moment. I'm experimenting with avoiding soya at the moment as part of a diet for my arthritis issues, but drank loads of soya milk over the years up to last September. I never noticed any effect on my tinnitus.

I've read stuff about negative health effects of soya, but tend to think it is OK in moderation. My 5yr old still drinks it occasionally, although he is not vegan. I've not read of any connection to tinnitus.

5. walkthroughwalls

walkthroughwalls Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      possibly noise
      I've used soy products regularly for the last eight years and never noticed any effect on my tinnitus.