Spike Question (Volume-Based? Noise Itself Becomes Different? Experiences Please!)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Christian82, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Christian82

Christian82 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2014
      Hey guys,

I have a question about spikes.

I have had Tinnitus for over 2 years now and i have to say that after taking good care of myself it got much better and i think you can call this the road to getting habituated.

But right now i did not take such good care of myself and i have what you call a spike.
      I had them before but then it was mostly just louder for a day or two.

I was just wondering if there are other people here that have experience spikes and if their spike are are just volume based, so it gets louder for a few days and then back down or are there people where the noise itself becomes different or sounds are added to the existing once for a day or two?

I would love to hear your experience :)

Cheers,

Chris

2. steffievdboom

steffievdboom Member

Dear Chris could you tell me what a 'Spike' is? I am from the Netherlands....
      I have louder days and days that are more quiet.
      Some louder days end up in Weeks or even months... I think iT is mostly stress related...

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Christian82

Christian82 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2014
      Hey yeah this is my question aswell how does someone say this is a sike and i like to know in what shapes and sizes they come. For me it has been only volume based but now its seems that the noise itsself chages and i dont know if this is somethings that happen with people who consider themselves of having a spike.