Spontaneously Healed from Tinnitus within 6 Months

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by tin-healed, Feb 21, 2022.

1. tin-healed

tin-healed Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      work related
      Excuse me for my English as I am from Europe. Short story line:

February 2017: experienced tinnitus for the first time of my life due to extreme noise exposure at work
      I couldn't sleep at all (for at least a month) and used some sleeping pills which didn't help either. So I was extremely exhausted and thought it would never end.

I searched hours on the internet for positive messages and I just knew I would find more negative stories than positive ones as the ones that healed from tinnitus will probably post less on the internet. I find myself searching for hours on this forum as well and I promised myself that I would post here if I get cured again. Fully depressed as I was back then...

Somewhere in the summer of 2017 I noticed the tinnitus wasn't as loud anymore and I could sleep without any medication without waking up in the middle of the night. From here on it went to almost 99% no tinnitus anymore. I am fully adopted to the occasion ring I hear very quietly and I don't even think about tinnitus anymore.

Because I "cured" I completely forgot about my promise 5 years ago to come back here with an account and actually post that positive stories do exist!

Unfortunately I can't give you any more advice as I didn't follow any treatment except that the time was passing by and I cured luckily.

All the best folks!
      Bey Bey

• Like Like x 12
      • Winner Winner x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    2. Vassili
      Dreaming

Vassili Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise-induced
      THIS. IS. AWESOME! (y)

• Like Like x 1
    3. Uklawyer

Uklawyer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication - antidepressants
      @tin-healed, that's greta news - happy for you.

How long did it take to get to 99% recovered?

• Like Like x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1