Talking Positive

Discussion in 'Support' started by Angelears, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Angelears

Angelears Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise induced and severe stress
      I have read positive and negative threads. I think I may have posted a negative thread if negative means I ask others have they ever had this or that happen with their ears. I have posted what I have been through. I like the threads because sometimes I feel alone with my T. I don't know anyone personally with T so that is why I like this site.

I have positive news. I posted earlier tonight that I was having a T spike from stress and noise. Well the spike has come down because I have calmed down. So T is very connected to your emotional state of mind. I am living proof of this. I have had T for 5 years. I haven't had T everyday of the 5 years but I have had T off and on during stressful times for 5 years. Some times its a few minutes of T and sometimes it is a few days of T. But it always fades when I calm down and take time for me.

But I think what happens to me is I am not aware of how stressed I am until the T hits. Also when I have not had T for a little while I forget how annoying it is. I also have this fear of it not fading when it does hit.

I really think if you do not have anything medical going on that would cause your T then its absolutely stress and anxiety causing it. The doc told me that I had perfectly healthy ears but yet they ring, hiss, make static sounds, low humming noises, ache, tickle, and sensitive to certain sounds. You name it I have had it.

The great thing about T is it lets you know when you need to lower your stress. Its a built in alarm system to help you and maybe even save you.

• Hug Hug x 2
      • Like Like x 1