Tinnitus and vibrations / whistling in ears

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sarahlouise, Apr 12, 2014.

1. sarahlouise
      Sick

sarahlouise Member

Tinnitus Since:
      at a party in 2010
      All this happened 2 months ago my ears where normal low pitched sound , then i could hear something not right in my ear sounds it sounded like
      a lawn mowa or loud vibration sound in my ear like it, but i dont know if it was to do with my hayfever season or just the allergies going in to my ear ways and brushing my ear hairs in the ear , then at 3/04/2014
      i was asleep then suddly i hear a loud almighty bang in my right ear and then 10 mins i heard a diffrent kinda of bang but like a dolly trolly crashing into the wall kinda sound . so thats my experinces with my tinntius

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      sarahlouise
      Sick

sarahlouise Member

Tinnitus Since:
      at a party in 2010
      I was watching a movie and everytime i hear bangs from movies and lound bangs i just wondering if it would effect my tinnituts and i do get some bangs and when i sleep i get lound in my ear mainly in my right , but i dont know if other have this problem as well .

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      sarahlouise
      Sick

sarahlouise Member

Tinnitus Since:
      at a party in 2010
      does the hayfever/Pollen effects the tinnitus beause its in the inner ear and brushes on to the inner hair cells , just wondering

4. Valentin

Valentin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      17/08/2013
      ok ...

5. Valentin

Valentin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      17/08/2013
      Isn't your voice louder than these bangs? does your voice do something to your tinnitus? ;-)