Tinnitus, Dizziness and Strange sensations!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CBrand, Jun 27, 2021.

1. CBrand
      Wtf

CBrand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/21
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hi everyone! I first noticed my tinnitus in February 2021. It is in one ear only. I kept waking up in the middle of the night with a loud high pitched ringing. Over the next few weeks it became constant all day all night. In mid-March, I started getting sudden lightheadedness/dizziness and balance issues.

Another symptom I noticed, sometimes when I rub any part of my skin, I feel a strange sensation throughout my body... into my legs, chest, heart and head etc. This sensation also makes my tinnitus louder when it happens. As soon as I stop the pressure on my skin, the sensation stops and the tinnitus goes back to its normal range. So far I have seen a cardiologist, a neurologist, and I have and appointment with an ENT in July. My MRI came back normal and the cardiologist said my heart is good. Does anyone else have these symptoms?

2. Shane Rains
      Curious

Shane Rains Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      CBrand, I'm new here myself and just starting to learn about tinnitus. I've had it since as far back as I can recall. One thing that did start with me maybe 6 years ago was vertigo. Now I get it several times a year and it will last 3-4 days. Very dizzy and nauseous along with the balance issues. For me, laying down and doing nothing is about the only thing that helps. I'm not sure if that's what you have, but it sound very similar to my symptoms. I've heard that tinnitus and vertigo are common together.

• Like Like x 1